Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gadget Lust

I love gadgets! Whenever my wife and I would go to the mall, I never fail to drag Nina inside Abenson (which is practically inside every mall in the city), Avant, Anson's, SM Appliance or Automatic Center. You see, there's something about technology that fascinates me. Even if most of the gadgets in those places are things I can't afford, it just makes me happy pressing my face against the display windows and fantasizing how it must feel to hold them in my hands. Gadget lust. Yes, I'm guilty beyond any reasonable doubt.

I must admit that I already have most of the basic gadget must-haves that every human being living in the 21st century should own. But still, there are some toys I fantasize about every night and am still saving up for. For the record, here they are:


A SonyBravia LCD or the new Samsung LED TV (Have you seen how thin that thing is?)

Playstation 3 (I'm not much of a gamer but when I saw how "life-like" the NBA game was, this is my hands-down choice for a gaming console)


DSLR Camera (Still deciding which to get - Nikon or Sony)


A Sony Vaio laptop


The sleek-looking Samsung split-type aircon for the living room

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have the same interests hahaha...