Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Wedding Of The Year

HOLDING HANDS

You came, like a dream and gently won my heart
One look, is all it took, I knew we'd never part
And then it seemed, forever's near
For all we know, with one hello
We'll start our journey holding hands

Through your eyes, with a smile,  I see a love so true
One kiss,  eternal bliss, you have my heart and soul
By fading light, let's  kiss goodnight
Years go by, we're side by side
We'll face the future holding hands

There's a hope that won't let go
There's a truth we know
God is holding us in His arms

Even though, we're gray and old, I'll hold you in my heart
In frail days, when strength fades
My love will always be around
Our love's secure, so rest assured
I will be, all that you'll need
We'll walk together holding hands

When forever's through, I'll still love you
We'll walk together holding hands
                                                  
                                                    JFSantillan








 
 





 




























 
 

















Special Thanks to Paul Vincent (paulvincentphoto.com) for all images.














No comments: